Sunday, April 28, 2013

C4T#4

POST 1

2013 Photo365 Project
Beth Still talked about doing a project where you take a picture every day for a whole year. Beth said that she has tried this project before but by the end of January she can not make herself continue doing it anymore. She said she has found the key to motivating herself to go through with the whole project. She said that she has collected a lot of things over the years, and everyday she is going to take a picture of something she wanted to get rid of and take it straight to the trash or to the local good will. I told her that I really liked her idea of how to keep her motivated. I said I might even try this project myself one day.


POST 2

The Bammy! Awards
Beth Stills post was about good teachers not receiving the credit they deserve for their hard work. I really enjoyed this post. Beth is are right about it being hard to be a teacher these days. My mom is a high school English teacher, and I know she works hard at school every single day. She teaches non stop from bell to bell.She never gets the credit she deserves for all the effort she puts in, and I know there are plenty of teachers all over the world facing the same issues. I think it is great that the Bammy Award that Beth talked about is seeking out great teachers and giving them recognition for their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment