Monday, April 8, 2013

C4K Summary

POST 4

Faith's post was about her bestfriend moving; she was real upset. I told her I was sorry to hear that her friend may have to move. I told her that when I was in elementary school one of my bestfriends also had to move. I told her I could understand how hard this was for her, but I was positive that her and her friend will make plenty of new friends! I gave her compliments on the picture she uploaded of her and her friend.

POST 5

Ayla B's
5What do you think you as a student gain from blogging with students and others outside of the school? Is it worth the time? Why/why not?
Ayla's post was about if blogging really helped students or not. She said that she thought it was a great way to socialize with other schools all over the country and to hear about the things they’re learning. She thought it posed as a great way for people to get others opinions. She said you could meet other kids and writers from all over the world , read their writing and see what their schools are like. I told her blogging is a great way to get new and fresh opinions from other studentsand even teachers! I think it is amazing how people from all over the world can comment on our blogs and give us feedback. I believe blogging is a great tool for displaying our thoughts, engaging with other students, and expanding our knowledge. I told her she seemed very smart, and I enjoyed reading her post!

POST 6

GRIFFIN'S BLOG
CHARACTER TO SELF- FOOTBALL GENIUS
Griffin's blog was about a summary he did of a book called Football Genius by Tim Green. I could tell he really read the story by the details he talked about. I told him he did a good job, and that he should keep up the good work!


POST7
The kid's post I was assigned to do was on the movie Wretches and Jabberers. He said it was a great moving and inspirational film of the world tour of two hilarious autistic adults one being a artist another being an advocate, and how they go around and speak about the inclusion of those who are autistic. He went on to describe some of the characteristics of autistic people. I could tell the student really did their work. They had a good post tha went into depth with his topic.

post8
Lucas's post was about his favorite part of the bible. He said his favorite part was when the Mary found out she was going to have Jesus because Jesus being born was important to him. I told him that I thought it was a very important part of the Bible as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment