Saturday, March 2, 2013

Project #9-Personal Learning Network

I started using Symbaloo as soon as I goy done watching A 7th Grader's Personal Learning Environment. Symbaloo was the perfect thing to get me started on my PLN. I now have easy access to go from one website to another. All my work is so much more organized now. Now I can put up links of other teachers' blogs with ease. I can do so many things at once now. I can use Google or Twitter to search for other ways to expand my PLN.Steven Anderson explained in his video Building Your PLN-A Primer for Anyone, that you don't have to know everything. Other educators are working along with you, and they are answering your questions as well. By using a PLN you are able to obtain information quickly and easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment